Monday, April 21, 2014

Back from unplanned hiatus...maybe?

So life happened. Quit my job to take prereq classes to apply to grad school. Successfully got into grad school. Now that is my life and there's hardly any time. Still, there is still somehow some traffic coming in on this site. Not much, but it's better than a big fat zero! I initially stopped posting because it was taking too much of my time and I just don't have that luxury during this time anymore. Now, I've resolved to posting pictures I've taken on my phone (read: poor quality) versus taking them on my dslr, then post processing the photos. It cut outs a lot of time and I will be able to share in the little crafts I do on the off chance I have this thing called "leisure time."  I'll be posting more frequently to catch up and share many crafts I've done in the past year or so.  

Oh, and there will be less tutorial-like posts unless I am asked to explain or share for the sake of time. This also means I won't be editing or proof reading my posts as I once did before, so please excuse all typos! 

Thank you all for following along!

xoxo, 
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...