Sunday, April 8, 2012

Paper cut table numbers completed

Remember those paper cut table numbers I started to make for our wedding and even posted a tutorial on? Yeah, that one. Well, I finally finished and made the last two! Making the total a whopping four!

Paper cut table numbers

I have finally finished up many of the projects I started for our wedding about half a year ago. I have this problem of starting one great idea, then leaving it after its half completed and not getting back to it till weeks/months/years later. The fact that these projects tie into our wedding in May is driving motivation to actually complete them in a timely manner.

Paper cut table numbers

I practically demanded we have no more than 4 tables because I dreaded making a whole other number.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...